- The owner of the tacticalfoodpack.com online store is Tactical Solution OÜ, registry code 14046945; Riia mnt 54a, Viljandi 71020, Eesti (Estonia).
- These sales terms and conditions apply between tacticalfoodpack.com and the buyer upon making a purchase in the online store.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships that emerge upon purchase of products from the online store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act, the Consumer Protection Act, and other legislation valid in the Republic of Estonia.
- Tacticalfoodpack.com reserves the right to amend these sales terms and conditions. Said amendments will be reflected on the web site tacticalfoodpack.com
- The product selection, prices, and discounts way vary from retail product selection, prices, and discounts.
- All of the prices listed in the tacticalfoodpack.com online store are given in euros and are inclusive of 20% VAT.
- The price of the courier service is added to the product price.
PLACING AN ORDER
- To order goods, the desired product should be added to the shopping cart. To place the order, complete the required fields by entering your personal data. We assure you that we keep your personal data secure..
- Having completed the personal data form, add your delivery address.
- If you entered your details correctly, you’ll see a selection of payment methods. You can pay by credit card.
- Payments are mediated by Montonio Finance OÜ.
- Tacticalfoodpack.com is the controller on relevant personal data and transfers personal data required for payment to Montonio Finance as a processor.
- The agreement will become binding upon receipt of the payable amount on tacticalfoodpack.com’s bank account. We will e-mail you your order confirmation and will display an order acceptance confirmation on our website.
- If it is not possible to deliver the ordered goods due to the goods running out or another reason, we will inform the buyer thereof as soon as possible and will return the amount paid (incl. delivery costs of the goods) without delay, yet not later than within 14 days as from sending of the relevant notice.
- Should you have additional questions or if you wish to change your order, kindly e-mail shop(at)tacticalfoodpack.com.
- Your orders are handled on business days Mon – Fri 10 AM – 5 PM.
- If we have your ordered goods in stock, you’ll receive your order in 2 to 10 business days.
- If your ordered goods are out of stock, we will contact you to inform you of the first possible delivery time.
- Our delivery partners is DHL.
- Our delivery prices are valid for private customers buying from our online shop.
RIGHT OF RETURN
In adherence to § 56 of the Republic of Estonia Law of Obligations Act, the Consumer may within 14 days withdraw from the agreement concluded with the tacticalfoodpack.com web site. The term commences on the day on which the Consumer received the goods.
Not subject to the right of return are goods prepared as considering personal needs of the ordering party that is a party to relevant agreement or goods custom made for the Customer.
If a buyer withdraws from their agreement, we will return any amounts paid by the Customer as quickly as possible, yet no later than within 14 days after receipt of the returned goods. The buyer must return any goods received from the seller without delay, yet no later than within 14 days after sending of the application for withdrawal.
To use the right of withdrawal, a free format application for withdrawal must be e-mailed to shop(at)tacticalfoodpack.com as including the following information:
- Name of returned or ordered goods
- Date on which the order was submitted
- Date on which the order was received
- Forename and surname of buyer
- Contact details of buyer
Returned goods must be clearly unused and in their original packaging. If goods were removed from their original packaging for inspection, such goods must not be used and the goods must be inspected in the same manner as you would inspect them at a physical store. Goods that have been removed from their original packaging must be repackaged so that the goods will not be damaged during their return. We will return the amount paid (including delivery costs) for returned goods within 14 days by transfer to the bank account used by you to make the relevant purchase.
Tacticalfoodpack.com is not liable for any damage caused by the buyer or for delays in delivery if said damage or delivery delay is caused by circumstances which tacticalfoodpack.com could not have affected or foreseen.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- By entering data in the online store and providing relevant confirmation, the buyer gives us the right to collect and process their personal data (name, contact telephone, delivery and/or home address, e-mail) and transfer such personal data to our logistics partner for the purpose of delivering ordered goods.
- The tacticalfoodpack.com online store has the right to use the buyer’s home address or location to send the buyer advertisements and other information.
- The buyer has the right at any time to prohibit collection and use of their personal data, except where it is necessary for the purpose of recovering a contractual claim or delivering of goods.
- Electronic personal data is used for direct mailing only if the buyer has given separate consent thereto on the www.tacticalfoodpack.com web site.
- Encrypted data communication with banks upon payment for purchases ensures security for the buyer’s personal banking details and the tacticalfoodpack.com online store does not have access to said details.
- Should the buyer have any complaints concerning the tacticalfoodpack.com online store or our products, such complaints should be e-mailed to shop(at)tacticalfoodpack.com.
- If tacticalfoodpack.com refuses to resolve the buyer’s complaint or if the buyer is not satisfied with the solution proposed by the online store and finds that the buyer’s rights have been violated or their interests damaged, the buyer may file a complaint to the Consumer Disputes Committee through the Republic of Estonia Consumer Protection Authority or to a court of law. The buyer may file a complaint personally or through a representative. Relevant details for the Consumer Disputes Committee are provided on the Consumer Protection Authority’s web site. To resolve issues that emerge in European Union member states, the European Consumer Centers (ECC-Net) should be contacted.