SOS With Meat 2100g
Food supply set with meat for every occasion
For one person for one week
The package contains the following :
- 3x Mashed Potatoes and Bacon – net weight 110g, energy content per portion 601 kcal
- 3x Chicken and Rice – net weight 100 g, energy content per portion 412 kcal
- 2x Oatmeal and Apples – net weight 90g, energy content per portion 390 kcal
- 3x Spicy Noodle Soup – net weight 70g, energy content per portion 346 kcal
- 3x Beef Spaghetti Bolognese – net weight 115g, energy content per portion 542 kcal
- 3x Rice Pudding and Berries – net weight 90g, energy content per portion 425 kcal
- 2x Buckwheat Pot and Turkey – net weight 110g, energy content per portion 531 kcal
- 2x Mediterranean Breakfast Shakshuka – net weight 100g, energy content per portion 436 kca
- Water purification tablets
- Tactical Fire Pot
In addition to meal packets, the SOS Food Supply bucket also includes the following important products essential for food prep or consumption in crisis situation:
- Water purification tablets– In a critical situation, water purification tablets (10 pcs.) make water potable, fast. The tablets are exceedingly efficient in neutralizing bacteria. Even the World Health Organization uses these tablets in their health information set.
Use: For fast disinfection, simply add one
tablet to one liter of unclean water. 10 tablets make a total of 10 liters of clean water.
Active substance: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC), 8.5 milligrams per tablet. Water purification tablets kill bacteria, bacterial spores, cysts, algae, fungi, protozoa, and viruses.
In an emergency where you do not have access to a reliable water filter, a water purification tablet may be an ideal solution. Certainly use clean water if you have access to it; water purification tablets are meant to be used only in an emergency as continuous chlorine consumption may negatively affect your health. Best before: 2 years
- Tactical Fire Pot- The Tactical Fire Pot is an innovative product by Biofire, an Estonian manufacturer, perfect for making a small fire instead of actually lighting a small flame. The product is 100% organic (bio). The Tactical Fire Pot is weatherproof and reusable! As the product does not contain water, it burns at high temperatures. Contains ethanol and silicon dioxide.
Use: Add the required amount of cold water in the food packet and stir. Open the cover of the Tactical Fire Pot, place the Pot on a heat-resistant surface, and light the gel firestarter with a match or lighter. Fold the Tactical Foodpack’s bottom flat and place it above the Pot, making an elevation for the packet (two mugs, two stones etc. that are taller than the Tactical Fire Pot). Keep the food packet above the Pot until the content starts to boil, then remove the food packet from the flame, close the grip, and leave the meal to stand for the time duration indicated on the packet. To extinguish the gel firestarter, place a cover over the flame; do not blow on it! The product is reusable, total burning time is 40 min.
- Matches- We’ve added matches to the bucket in case you don’t have electricity or access to a fire source to heat water for your food packet.
- Spoon– Just in case, we also added a spoon to the bucket.
8 year for meals
2 year for extras